Not ready to spend hundreds (or thousands) of dollars for someone to do the business registration for you? We know how that feels! To be honest – you can easily do it yourself and it makes you more knowledgeable as a business owner. Download this Step-by-Step Business Registration Guide to making your business legal, legit, & protected. This guide breaks it down into ten in-depth (but easy to understand) steps to getting your business fully registered and ready for operation.
With this guide you’ll be able to:
- Create your own LLC or Corporation
- Locate and register an offsite, remote business address in your area
- Create a separate phone number for business (that can forward to any phone!)
- Create a custom business domain such as www.yourbusinessname.com
- Create a professional email address using your domain such as [email protected]
- Form an EIN (or a TIN) for the business
- Locate and file State business registration documents to make sure you’re compliant with tax regulations & your State’s Department of Revenue
- Research & find insurance coverage options for your business including General Liability, Errors & Omissions, etc.
- File Workers Compensation Exemption if you’re not obtaining WC insurance coverage
- Verify requirements needed by your State for proper licensing
- File your business on a local level to obtain a local license / permission to operate in your City/County
- Learn the important websites for your business entity
- Know which experts to call and what to ask
This business registration guide breaks it down into ten easy steps to getting your business fully registered and ready for operating. While we are not attorneys or certified public accountants, we have registered our own business (and helped others to do the same). We explain which experts are best to speak with along the registration process. This guide will save you time and money!